Monday, November 23, 2015

Gatorade Run 2015

Date: November 22, 2015
Location: Mall of Asia Grounds
Distance: 22km
Unofficial Time: 2:47:++
Average Pace: 7:34/km

Another chill run! 


With the first 5km, my legs felt heavy but tried to maintain a pace below 7/km. The next 5km I get more rhythm and manage to pass by the 9km mark at 1:01:++. After that I felt the groove. I ran as fast as around 6:30/km or below. But I could not sustain this speed and get slower to 7:30/km in the last 7km. I didn't need to break any PR, anyway. So I just enjoyed the race.

Though I was not able to finish faster, I knew I'm getting to the condition that I wanted to achieve come February. My mind now is busy planning about the things that I need to prepare - plane ticket, hotel, visa and marathon outfit for the cold weather!

No more races to join this year but there are more training ahead! :)


Check out more details about this race at www.getoutdear.com

No comments:

Post a Comment