Sunday, October 18, 2015

No Running Today, Lando is Here

I missed my workout today. Typhoon Lando has terribly hit the country with strong winds and rain. It didn't saddened me, actually. I just stayed home, do some chores and browse the internet aimlessly.


I had my weekend plans as usual. Stuffs that I needed to accomplish for my personal life goals. But I'm not feeling well both physically and emotionally. And I'm betting that this laziness is more of not being emotionally well.

I keep on ignoring and fighting it. But it comes out through my writing and actions. I'm withdrawing from my work, my activities, and my social life (in case that it does exist). I want to spend more time at home with my family, where there is less pressure. I want to hibernate for some period of time. Until I felt that I want to get exposed again.

So my Sunday is ending now, writing this post. I will face Monday unprepared as usual with a heavier head this time. I wish to overcome this fast. But based on my history of downtime, it's not possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment