Sunday, November 8, 2015

New Balance Power Run 2015

Date: November 8, 2015
Location: Vista City
Distance: 25km
Unofficial Time: 3:14:++
Average Pace: 7:46/km

Got the race bib from a friend and spontaneously I will have to participate in this event.


The race was held in Vista City, a place I never knew existed. It was a newly developed subdivision for upper class society. In general, it was a good location for running. But it still has its pros and cons.

There were less vehicles to bother you while running. There were trees that give a fresh atmosphere. Although when the sun has risen, expect that it will be extremely hot. The route is also challenging for it has a series of uphills and downhills. This place is near Manila, but is convenient only for those who have their own car. There is also a few places where you could eat after your workout.

How about my run? Honestly, I'm not very happy with my performance. It has been long since I felt good about my race. I guess there will always be days like this. I'm still thankful, I had this opportunity.
by Photo-Ops

No comments:

Post a Comment